Wednesday, November 7, 2012

No matter who is president...

*image not mine*
This image has been going around and I think it is worth re-posting. I know that a lot of prayers and rosaries were said for the election yesterday and I also know that there are a lot of us Christian / Catholics who may be disappointed with the results. However, as I brushed my teeth this morning I thought about how every prayer goes unanswered and everything is in His time and His will will be done. Not our time nor our will. I have complete faith that God heard our prayers. Nevertheless, I also know that there is much more work and praying to be done. Just because the election is over does not mean we stop praying for our country. Our nation needs our prayers... desperately! These past few months I have been reading blogs about people who have been praying the patriotic rosary, the rosary for America, fasting, and much more for the election. We need to continue those efforts. Our youth, our old, our unborn, and we need it! Just remember, no matter who is president, Jesus is King. 

Be blessed,
Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment